Makes 2 to 3 servings
- Red pepper powder, for rim
- 1 1/2 cup of ice of organic
- 1 oz of triple sec or Cointreau liqueur
- 1/2 cup of natural fresh mango slices (frozen if fresh isn’t available)
- 2/3 cup of natural mango nectar
- 1/2 cup of Organic Silver Tequila
- 2 to 3 tbsp. of natural lime juice
- 1 complete chipotle pepper, from can
- Lime slice, for garnishing
- 1 oz of Agave syrup
Rim the glass with red pepper powder. Blend all ingredients in a blender or Margarita specialized blender (do not let ice become puree). Strain directly into glass and garnish it with a lime slice.
Enjoy a fine organic mango chipotle margarita. Salud!